the mom blogs

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What Now ??? Etsy Children's Designer :)


It is now August 4th and I am still loving life as a stay at home mom...The only problem is, I miss having $$$

I hate having to restrain myself from buying things I want to buy. Now I have to ask husband (he handles the finances), if it is in the "budget". ugh !!! That is so not me.


I have been trying different things to try to make $$$. And what is the deal with all those stay at home, money making schemes %$@! They all should be arrested!!!!!!


So this is my plan:

With a degree in Marketing and a passion for designing clothes. I have made a decision.

I am going to help both my father, who has his own ornamental wrought iron business and also help my mother, who loves to sew (and does it just like a rock star)



I will design children's clothes and market it !!! I will create my own Children's clothing line!!!!!

I love it. That is what I have always wanted to do.


As for dad, I will start an aggressive marketing strategy. Lord help me :)


I need this to work!!!!


Here is my etsy shop!!!!!!!!!hope you love!!!


Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment